Case Study - hottubsuk.co.uk
This Hampshire-based company wanted a new webshop to coincide with the movement of their stock to a fulfillment centre for storage and despatch. With the closure of their own warehouse and trade counter the business was going to be entirely dependent on the performance of its webshop for the sales of all products and services. They wanted to build trust in the brand by use of the external review service, Trustpilot, and to develop sales through the offering of bulk sales of a sub-selection of their products to trade customers.
HotTubsUK Ltd recognised that webpages that just get smaller on smaller screens are no longer good enough to capture the 40% of on-line sales that are now made on mobile devices and a modern responsive design was an absolutely key requirement of this project.
- A dual-shop (retail and trade) capability with different pricing and VAT strategies on each domain.
- Modern responsive design for both retail and trade webshops.
- Prominent integration of Trustpilot reviews into the retail shop.
- Pricing in sterling and euros in both shops.
- Flexible delivery charging based on order value, weight, country and post code.
- Time-limited promotions.
- Discounts and offers for club members in the retail webshop.
- Products and prices hidden from view for all but logged-in dealers in the trade shop.